Yande Phiri Poems
- Try Again Try again to kiss me, But this time try be ...
- George frustration, anger; hate yet impassioned ...
- Stolen Innocence Your skin on top of my baby soft ...
- Able To Cry Grieved at how inadequate my life seems Unable ...
- Unwritten My life i've copied down with much regret of ...
- Smile Smile just that little smile That makes my heart go ...
- December Rain She's cried herself to sleep again Her own ...
Putting pen to paper and pouring out one's soul has been a talent i've admired since reading the complete works of shakespeare at age 11. Being able to express through words amd imagery is a talent i hope to aquire, with all your help. =+) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yande Phiri
Try again to kiss me,
But this time try be gentle,
Try to feel me in your heart.
A memory sentimental.
Wait for stars to shine,
A little longer then your mine,
So close our mingling breath,
Dancing in moonlit, starlit glow
Our love to the height and breadth
Memory or imagination can go.
Try to love me more,
Embrace me, hold me close
Our breathing slowed in harmony
Our beating hearts a symphony,
Let me guide your lips,
Down my neck, your fingertips,
Feel around my back,
Explore forbidden paths.
Smell me, want me, hold me