Naiad Childe Heiseiryu
Tune Of Refrain - Poem by Naiad Childe Heiseiryu
if thee my love, had gone
will i ever survive?
if thee is my only reason to live,
will ever the sun rise within my sight?
can i command my heart not to woe
as thee gaze thy last goodbye?
what if my tears deserted me,
will i learnd not to cry?
if only i could teach thy heart to love me forever
then thee will never hath to leave me behind..
Comments about Tune Of Refrain by Naiad Childe Heiseiryu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl