Naiad Childe Heiseiryu
Naiad Childe Heiseiryu Poems
- Not A Poem, Thoughts Of Mine I am on a journey of self ...
- Thomas Thoughts of my Angel, I had to smile He said he'd cut...
- Wined Feeling I am reaching for the sky Angel Dear are you ...
- Naiad Childe And I I am starring to a girl with sorrow in my...
- Journey To Nowhere It's a long road, leading me to ...
- Hidden Song Winter's comin', roses dying Love is never an ...
- Tune Of Refrain if thee my love, had gone will i ever ...
She who wakes Angels by tugging their wings
-Naiad Childe Heiseiryu
and when the time comes to find me alone- i can sit all through the long hours, speechless with the lingering pain that gnaws my heart.. my mind rambles to some distant places and the bygone moments, remembering how happy was my life with a Love cherished like a treasure.. yet, the twist of time mangled such happiness and left me a solitary being... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naiad Childe Heiseiryu
Tune Of Refrain
if thee my love, had gone
will i ever survive?
if thee is my only reason to live,
will ever the sun rise within my sight?
can i command my heart not to woe
as thee gaze thy last goodbye?
what if my tears deserted me,
will i learnd not to cry?
if only i could teach thy heart to love me forever
then thee will never hath to leave me behind..