Angela Marie Lara
Turning The Frown - Poem by Angela Marie Lara
It doesn't seem like much
but it is sometimes quite hard
to rearrange those frowning muscles
and offer one in return...
Yet with you,
has become natural.
I can't control it anymore
that giddy giggle of playground love
erupting from my throat
and my cheeks on fire when you see me...
those tingles in my stomach
having my voice caught in my throat
All the while...
when you smile at me.
Comments about Turning The Frown by Angela Marie Lara
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl