Twenty Thirteen - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
We're still in twenty-thirteen and It's still a pretty year, We love years that carry good omens And good news all the time, Sometimes years carry a lot of Earthquakes and sudden disasters, People love the good years with Good omens and not with bad omens, There are some years that start Badly and end badly anytime, 2013 is still a good year with good Omens and there is a lot of goodness ahead, People always like things start good And end good because they want life to go on, and Greatly twenty-thirteen started good And hopefully it will end good if good wishes.
Comments about Twenty Thirteen by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl