~twist Her~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Within the blink of a lighted sky
fingers scrape across up high,
Comes the thunder of a thousand screams
traveling deep within our dreams.
Waking eyes spread open wide
staring into wind-whipped skies,
Above a funnel peeks out to see
the scurried dance of you and me.
We run, we jump, and go hide under
as funnels run quick and funnels are clever,
Though we try we cannot escape
twists of nature within all break.
Comments about ~twist Her~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl