U Win Kyi
Two Different Things(2) (Nut) - Poem by U Win Kyi
Health articles say
eating nuts everyday
is good for body
to stay healthy.
Nuts contain vitamin B complex
and many other anti-oxidants.
Minerals and fibre are no less,
but minus the dangerous fat.
But doughnut is a thing
with different meaning.
It is made from flour.
For better taste, sugar is added more and more.
Food color is mixed for a good look,
in a boiling oil, it is cooked.
Eating too much will make the body,
fatty, heavy and unhealthy,
causing waste of money
and shortness of life expectency.
Comments about Two Different Things(2) (Nut) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl