Unease - Poem by Sari Mavi
How I look at life so simple,
still a lot of questions in my life that my answer was wrong, so far.
How I feel very close to the nature of life,
in many parts of my life that I do not know.
.. Till here, I do not know.
How I can understand that every piece is important and meaningful life?
If I still do not know
I really do not know! !
Comments about Unease by Sari Mavi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl