Sari Mavi Poems
- I Am A Woman I am not a smart woman I am a woman who ...
- Thank You So Much thank you ever come into my heart thank ...
- O Rain Rain, rain, rain O rain You have seen that roses ...
- Today Is My Birthday Today I smile a lot Although there is a...
- I Am Not Super Woman When it all started I forget all when...
- One Time one time - will stop breathing and lost one time...
- Loving God I really love my lover I always remembering ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Not beating the drums of war, if you do not master these two things: the character of opponents and battlefield''Courage
''the principle of life, sometimes, can be very flexible, will change based on the existing situation in front of us, consciously or unconsciously''the principle of life
''A mother could take care of her ten children, but ten children may not be able to care for her mother''Mother
''you said that life must be fought and fought, it is not good when in life to be a loser''Life, fight, loser
''Surely the world is not as cruel as I imagine. He has given lessons on two things: 1. How to respond to circumstances; 2. How to be wise to live life''Living life
I Am A Woman
I am not a smart woman
I am a woman who understands
I am not a strong woman
I am a courageous woman
I am not an arrogant woman
I am a woman who has self-esteem
I am a woman who created so weak
which must be protected and cherished
Although the Lord gives me the ability to
face the cruel life in solitude
sarimavi © 2013