Sari Mavi Poems
- My Name Is Sari Mavi (2) My name is sari mavi Call me ...
- Hope If my love is wrong, I do not want to be right: ...
- What Is Important In Life? If we asked a starving, the answer...
- What We Want To Do We are faced with circumstances: ...
- I Am A Woman I am not a smart woman I am a woman who ...
- Mother, I Love You Look - it's hair has turned white, shiny, ...
- Today Is My Birthday Today I smile a lot Although there is a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Not beating the drums of war, if you do not master these two things: the character of opponents and battlefield''Courage
''the principle of life, sometimes, can be very flexible, will change based on the existing situation in front of us, consciously or unconsciously''the principle of life
''A mother could take care of her ten children, but ten children may not be able to care for her mother''Mother
''you said that life must be fought and fought, it is not good when in life to be a loser''Life, fight, loser
''Surely the world is not as cruel as I imagine. He has given lessons on two things: 1. How to respond to circumstances; 2. How to be wise to live life''Living life
Comments about Sari Mavi
My Name Is Sari Mavi (2)
My name is sari mavi
Call me “sari” or “mavi”
I am an ordinary woman who born
In June was ruled by mysterious moon
If you want know who I am – I am a Cancer female
Cancerian nature with the gift of
Compassionate, shrewd, nurturing, home-loving
Intuitive, sensitive, imaginative, and caring
Sometimes can be cranky and indifferent
At the same time can be clingy, self-pitying
Most Cancerians are unaware of their moods swings
So not easy to deal with
I have both a very tough and very soft side
I have no harsh words for others even if the ...