Sari Mavi Poems
- (tears Of) Woman God says I strengthen the woman's ...
- My Name Is Sari Mavi (2) My name is sari mavi Call me ...
- I Am A Woman I am not a smart woman I am a woman who ...
- Hope If my love is wrong, I do not want to be right: ...
- What Is Important In Life? If we asked a starving, the answer...
- What We Want To Do We are faced with circumstances: ...
- Mother, I Love You Look - it's hair has turned white, shiny, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Not beating the drums of war, if you do not master these two things: the character of opponents and battlefield''Courage
''the principle of life, sometimes, can be very flexible, will change based on the existing situation in front of us, consciously or unconsciously''the principle of life
''A mother could take care of her ten children, but ten children may not be able to care for her mother''Mother
''you said that life must be fought and fought, it is not good when in life to be a loser''Life, fight, loser
''Surely the world is not as cruel as I imagine. He has given lessons on two things: 1. How to respond to circumstances; 2. How to be wise to live life''Living life
(tears Of) Woman
I strengthen the woman's
shoulders to take care of her children,
I strengthen her womb to save
the human seed,
I gave her a great spirit to
keep on fighting, while others
can not do it anymore,
I gave her the instinct to love,
though betrayed and hurt by a loved one,
I soften her heart to give a
sense of security to who is close to her,
Really, I created women as the
most powerful and special creatures
When one day she cries, I bless
her tears to wash her wound,
giving her new strengh to smile again