Unemployed - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
I'm finding it hard to stay positive,
and dwell only on things that are good;
I've sent my resume out multiple times,
I've done everything that I should.
Even so I still do'nt have a job,
my self esteems at an all time low;
I do'nt know how much more I can take,
or where from here I should go.
I have been able to make a few bucks,
a mechanic I am by trade;
Somehow the mortgage and all my bills,
they seem always able to be paid.
I hope soon I will get a call,
and told I am up for hire;
My stress is almost more then I can take,
my straights are turning dire.
Comments about Unemployed by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl