Unknown Road - Poem by farzana hossain
My shadow question me where i am going?
an unknown road, where day never comes.
i am scared to walk alone in this long run.
God help me to find out a new way.
i am tired now, give me a sign.
one day i will find the importance of this road.
simple, nice, wild, rashness, sanity comes here.
My shadow question me where is my destiny?
i dont know, but its gona come soon.
i wil make it avail, it's gona be hard.
but i know the finished line is closed.
it gives me comfort to my agony.
Comments about Unknown Road by farzana hossain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl