Vanessa Jade Ferranco
Unrequited Love - Poem by Vanessa Jade Ferranco
Awakened from dream to reality
That you and I are not meant to be.
Seems that you are very far away
To the point that I miss you day by day
It is not what I wanted all to be.
'Cause it seems like whose hoping is just me.
Thinking all about what you truly feels'
My heart is in pain, can someone please heal.
Is there something on me that you don't like?
Tired of running cause you're riding a bike.
Or maybe there is someone in your heart
That there's no place even a little part.
Maybe I should stop here on loving you
'Cause I know there's no chance for me and you.
But please promise me you will not be sad.
And will be happy for I will be glad.
Comments about Unrequited Love by Vanessa Jade Ferranco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl