Vanessa Jade Ferranco
Mistake - Poem by Vanessa Jade Ferranco
I never thought that this time will come.
A memory that's hard to forget, sticks like a gum.
I never imagine how things come to this point
And hard to accept, I'm in my breaking point.
One day I ask HIM, 'Why is this happening? '
And later on realized It's just a beginning.
HE gave me 'this' for me to be stronger.
To pass the test, to reach my old laughter.
I hope that time will pass faster.
Like I'm riding in a fast roller coaster.
A kind of it which has a lots of ups and downs.
To surpass the challenge in a strange town.
I know that things will get more complicated
It's all my fault, I'm the one who started.
But I know it will not come to an end.
If I don't fight with it until the end.
Comments about Mistake by Vanessa Jade Ferranco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl