Untitled (6) - Poem by Jason Summers
Tears of joy, and tears of pain
Why do I feel like I'm going insane?
All I've wanted is to know what love is like,
With a puddle of tears, emptiness inside, and a face to strike.
I'm losing what life I've wanted to make for myself
Because of my effortless battle to keep my love of help.
She's shown me much more than love
With my hurt to shove.
I don't want to lose what she has given me.
For she is the one that has made me so happy.
I know how to love and I choose to do that
Because I can't give hurt and make my love sad.
I love her and that'll never change
And with the hurt and pain I have given her, my head will always hang.
Comments about Untitled (6) by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda