Untitled 6 - Poem by Ryan ...
I feel your daggers as you speak
they sink in, problematic, like a flood
the cauterization, spreads so well
Like A disease so good, that I know so well
Never wake up, I'm doing my best
Not to rub your visual burden against head
I'd use the nicest lace,
to stich the prettiest picture of your inner thoughts
to a casket lining, like a curtain of you,
to lay upon, stand in a pool of and shower in your thoughts
Comments about Untitled 6 by Ryan ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl