Untitled - Poem by Jessica Price
I don't feel like I'm living
I feel as if I'm just floating by
Catching glimpses of the life I should be living.
Uselessly screaming and thrashing against the chains that hold me.
Knowing it will only take one person to snap those chains,
And let me live.
My only worry is it will be too late.
And I don't want to spend my life
With only memories of screaming and thrashing against chains
That only I can feel.
Comments about Untitled by Jessica Price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda