Untitled - Poem by Robert Wyatt
F*ck being silent
Ill be the voice of the quiet
Scream my lifesong lke im dyin, seen to much cryin,
im tired can barely open my eyelids,
runnin good as a kid, now livin life in sin,
If I could run back flip it twist and hit the switch Id go back...begin...
burn that 4 leaf clover cuz theres no luck here,
just struggle, pains and fear
I was raised on a diff sides of the tracks, life was good but I made it rough
Chasin them stacks, pushin sacks to busy not knowing when enough was enough...
Stuck in the twilight zone, with no lights on up in the sky with all kites gone...
look up? no stars, look down....damn...to far.
Comments about Untitled by Robert Wyatt
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda