Untitled Oneness - Poem by Satish Verma
In stark unreality,
I start with a blank
page, unwritten― but
A breakthrough was
needed to rip apart
the lost manhood.
My obsession with you
is growing, who will not tell
why the temple exists
without a deity.
You adore sans words
and then hide between
the signs, like a misunderstanding.
The morgue doesn't have the bodies.
A renegade comes back
deprived of arms, to die
between your lips. The
wine was tasteless.
Let the muse live without a name.
Comments about Untitled Oneness by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl