Untitled Song - Poem by Rogerlene Blount
Cool breeze blows,
lake is calm.
In the afternoon we talk of love.
sun’s on fire.
We seal our vows with a kiss
Underneath the cherry blossom tree.
Underneath it your promise to me.
Lotus petals underneath our feet.
Petals like you, silky, soft, and sweet.
Happy forever we shall be.
Happy forever ‘til time is ending.
Our hearts so full of passion.
Joyful and so blessed in love.
Noon day rain,
Sing for us a serene melody.
As we make our dreams come true.
(REPEAT CHORUS AND END)
Comments about Untitled Song by Rogerlene Blount
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl