Rogerlene Blount Poems
- Tryst Gentler than windswept rain, our tender moment comes ...
- Maiden To come face to face with this fear she can’t ...
- Untitled Song Cool breeze blows, lake is calm. In the ...
- Only Fair Suck his sex raw until it burns and throbs! That...
- An Angel's Lament Mortal souls... I collect so ...
- Promise Sup tonight on the fruitful bounty of my ...
- 'Twas ‘Twas the eve before Twinkle Time, and all through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rogerlene Blount
‘Twas the eve before Twinkle
Time, and all through the
Not a pugglywog was
lurking. Not even Twick
Their rumplecaps were slung on
the bog branch with care, in the
hope Old Miser Grub soon would
Now Twick in her body rag, and
Twack in his sac, had just settled
down in their spiny crap trap.
Visions of candied ants and gummy
toads danced in their heads, while
cyber lawn fleas munched on their
And what, ohey, what should wake
them from their slumber?
‘Twas the clash of hooves ...