Users Are Losers - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Users are losers for how can you win,
high on drugs all the time?
For drugs effect not only your body
but also your heart and mind.
They effect your thinking they effect your love
they effect every part of your life;
They never bring lasting joy or peace
but rather envy and strife!
So next time you feel you want to get high
just think of the price you pay.
For users or drugs are losers in life
what more need I say?
Comments about Users Are Losers by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl