V-Day: Part 3 - Poem by Stephanie Smith
A few days have passed since that night
What happened to us, it wasn't a fight.
Actually, no, I think it's much worse..
Writing these words, they seem like a curse.
On V-Day I broke your heart
Oh my gosh, where do I start?
You found out he liked me, not you.
From now on I would make your life blue.
I didn't do it on purpose, of course
How can I explain? I'll scream till I'm hoarse.
But still you wont understand what I'm going through.
Because I just realised I wrecked your life for you.
On Valentine's Day,2007 the year
Your heart was broken, you cried many a tear.
But it wasn't a guy that broke you heart,
No, it was Steph, the poison love dart.
Comments about V-Day: Part 3 by Stephanie Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl