V-Day: Part 2 - Poem by Stephanie Smith
Valentine's Day came with a start
It's getting to the difficult part
Fun and chocolate with all my friends,
But you were driving me round the bend.
At home I turned on my mobile phone
And I was surprised to hear the message tone.
I eagerly pressed the button 'read'...
It was like a moment from a dream
I was your valentine, you were mine!
This day was absolutely divine.
Until my cousin interfered
I nearly ended up in tears...
Comments about V-Day: Part 2 by Stephanie Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl