My Crush - Poem by Stephanie Smith
My life is a mess,
My crush thinks I'm wierd.
I've been cut off from the world,
to drown in my fears.
You don't like me, never have, never will.
I can stare but never be fulfilled.
How hard is it to smile back at me?
I won't sting, I'm not like a bee.
Is it because your popular, and maybe I'm not?
I want to know what it is, coz I think your hot.
I may not be allowed to go, to do.
But i can change, if it means i get you.
My hopes and my dreams have fallen beside me.
I have to be who they want me to be.
Moulded and shaped, so I will please.
Doing what they want, before I collapse into tears.
Comments about My Crush by Stephanie Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda