Vampires - Poem by Bleeding Heart
Some good and some bad.
Mystery surrounding them.
Hunting under the moonlight.
Pale, almost white, skin.
Marble like bodies.
Eye color depends on what kind they are.
A beautiful but deadly creature.
A creature of legends.
Persecuted by many.
Despised by Werewolves.
Befriended by few.
Comments about Vampires by Bleeding Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl