Bleeding Heart Poems
- Friends Friends Friends are gifts…that aren’t put in boxes ...
- Vampires Vampires Some good and some bad. Mystery ...
- Lost Without You Lost Without You I feel lost without you I...
- Betrayed Betrayed How dare you betray me How dare you hurt...
- The Path Of Hope The Path of Hope The Path of Life is layed ...
- Midnight Sky Midnight Sky Thousands upon thousands of ...
- Evil Tomatoes Rule The World! Evil Tomatoes Rule The WORLD! ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Friends are gifts…that aren’t put in boxes or wrapped
They are gifts we give to ourselves
They are more precious than any gift
They are more precious than the rarest gems
They Sparkle in our Lives
True Friendship lives always
True Friends will be there for you in your Darkest Hour
True Friends will sacrifice it all for there friends
Friendship is as powerful as family and love
True Friends live thru it all
For Friendship is a Gift that lasts Forever