Visions Of Light - Poem by Sandee Lovelight
You've come back to me my love
hold me to your chest.
Never let me go again
in you I find rest.
Visions of you
dancing on a cloud
I see you in my dreams
calling my name aloud.
I awake to the day oh so bright;
just an illiusion or
a vision of light.
Comments about Visions Of Light by Sandee Lovelight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl