Vocabulary's Power - Poem by Bill Grace
It came as no small piece of education
When Bob Kimball spoke of:
'The inspiration of the Holy Spirit, '
The very same experience through Maslow's insight
I knew as 'peak experience.'
Great was the shock to learn
How much is vocabulary's power
To unite or to divide.
Comments about Vocabulary's Power by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl