Walking On The Edge - Poem by Madison Wrobel
I don't know what to do
I feel already shot and dead
Walking on these empty lonley pavements
I walk with chains on my
Hands and feet
I will never be free
I have been cursed a life of hell.
I can only punish myself
For what I've done
So i burn my skin
To the point of raw indentation.
I sing 'til tears blind my vision
I beat myself 'til i black out
What is wrong with me?
I lie here on the ground
Strung up in the game of love
Im its puppet
And im locked up in a sound proof
Chamber, no one notices me
No one can love me
For i am a waste of time and space.
Therefore if death comes upon me
Who shall notice when
I take these last few steps
Into the light that shines beyond me?
Comments about Walking On The Edge by Madison Wrobel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl