Wall - Poem by candice cagle
I had built a wall around my heart to distant myself
I never thought someone would come and care enough to tear it down.
Well I guess anything is possible because you did.
At first you were my friend
Then slowly you eased your way closer to me
No matter how hard I try I can’t rebuild the wall that was destroyed
No matter what when I’m mad and you come around me I cant stay mad
I always want to smile now days because of you
No matter what people say I will always love you.
Comments about Wall by candice cagle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl