Want To Be Angry - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I have to be angry
It is my birth right as long as I know what I am angry
what status I am aiming!
how I express that…
as a matter of fact,
I decided to be sweet when I am angry!
Comments about Want To Be Angry by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda