Was It All A Lie? - Poem by Carrie Salazar
you said you loved me
was it a lie?
you said you would be there
was that a lie to?
you said you were always going to be there
was that another one of your lies?
you said i was your everything
let me guess another lie?
you said you would keep me safe no matter what
i belive that is a lie to right?
What wasnt a lie?
did you lie to me about everything?
all i wanted is to be with you
you never believed me
you said i was the lier
and all along you have been the one
that has been lying
so was it all a lie?
Comments about Was It All A Lie? by Carrie Salazar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda