Wasting - Poem by ruffa gutierrez
Look at her
Even for a while
And you will see all the pain she hiding
And how her life miserable
She was lost in the dark
And hoping someone can find her
She in pain
And anytime she will give up
Didn't you see how much she loves you?
Didn't you see how her whole day complete because of you?
Didn't you see in her eyes how happy when she saw you?
Didn't you see how much time she waste for you?
But in one snap
Her world start to falling apart
And the pain she can't hold anymore
And start processing in her mind
That you love someone else
And accepting the truth
That really hurt her so much
By now she afraid to fall
And Wasting her time again
Comments about Wasting by ruffa gutierrez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl