Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Watch A Flower Today - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Spring is over
and autumn is here!
The cold wings of winter are coming!
Get a glimpse of the last flower in my garden.
Comments about Watch A Flower Today by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl