We Are One - Poem by hiraa kazmi
Different times and terrains,
Different issues and concerns,
Different language, different dress
Different features, different thoughts
Of different complexion we are.
Shun your prejudice and then look,
From north to south, east to west,
Forget your repulsion and your hate
For all of us are equal... same
Only human beings we are.
Comments about We Are One by hiraa kazmi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl