We May Not..... - Poem by Doc. Smooth
We may not have been built to suit.
your probably laying with another
as I sit here and ponder.
I may not be the greatest lover.
But I would love you like no other.
I seek the truth in your inner mystery.
What did you want from me?
I laid my heart at your feet.
Your non-response is my answer.
Your heart is gone and gone far.
perhaps it was never there at all.
Comments about We May Not..... by Doc. Smooth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl