Your Guidance - Poem by Doc. Smooth
When winter has plagued me a million times
you have stood by my side and told me to rise!
When She broke my heart,
not once but twice,
you didn't let pity sink into my love-sick soul,
you told me to rise.
Your heavy guided hand
has been an anchor
that has kept my feet
firmly attached to this ground.
I have sought shelter within you wisdom,
for you never let me down.
Comments about Your Guidance by Doc. Smooth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl