Be - Poem by Doc. Smooth
I'm not here to please, just to be.
I'm all things. Good and bad,
happy and sad, sane and insane.
been stuck in the vain when I wanted to blow my brains.
Cried to the point that I thought I would die.
Made love to women that I don't even remember their names.
Lied to the ones I love the most, lost their trust, that's what I miss the most.
Drank more than my fair share. Now I'm a raging alcoholic.
Visited a shrink, she gave me happy pills.
Made me sad, that was bad.
I'm just trying to get through.
Like all of you.
I'm not here to please, just to be!
Comments about Be by Doc. Smooth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl