Welcome, Love! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Night, had just began,
Time stopped. Is there is some fun?
A few moments passed,
The atmosphere, stayed, as a guest.
The moon, has opened her eyes,
And the stars, wrote her a Nobel Prize.
Sounds of music, everywhere,
Romance beeing, in the air!
Birds, flew in circles,
Trees opened their ears,
Flowers, sweet smell, …wow!
Said everyone, ciao ……!
Love, was really in the air................
..For you, my SWEET dear.
Comments about Welcome, Love! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl