What Have We Done To The Earth? - Poem by Adelaide Rhead
What have we done to the earth?
What have we done to the sea?
We are killing the planet of our birth,
Oh, can't you see, can't you see?
What have we done to the air?
The acid rain falling on the land,
There's pollution, pollution everywhere,
Oh, why can't you understand?
The animals and all that fly,
The forests and all upon the land
The fish and all that live in the sea,
Are we all doomed to die through man?
But when we learn to respect and love all,
Then we will know our true worth,
And the dream of peace that we all have,
Will come to our planet Earth.
Comments about What Have We Done To The Earth? by Adelaide Rhead
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda