What I Feel When I Am In Love With You - Poem by Peya Jakob
You burst like a fire in the dark,
And draw my song from me,
Your siren song rings in my ears,
Its the tune of life itself.
You draw from me-
My breath as it comes short,
My heart stumbling its beat,
My very body seperates from its heat.
You force the universe into me,
And draw my soul into a string.
What we become is love herself,
Or a bracelet strung with stars.
Comments about What I Feel When I Am In Love With You by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl