What I Love About U - Poem by Alex Lees
Your face is so loving
When you look at me.
Your kiss is what I love the most,
Why can't you see that.
Are you mine?
I want you to be, please
But we can't be, because
We live in two different worlds.
You are from the rich
And I from the poor
I wish I could love you forever
Comments about What I Love About U by Alex Lees
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl