What I Miss - Poem by Rhiannon Scase
I think of you day and night
when in the dark you are my light.
I miss you almost as much as I love you.
I wish you could see it from my point of view.
I miss the way you looked at me
and the way you kissed me, but most of all;
I miss the way you held me!
No one could ever hold me the way you did!
I love thee and will never stop,
You shall live on in my memories and my heart.
Comments about What I Miss by Rhiannon Scase
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda