Rhiannon Scase Poems
- From Friendship Grew Love I saw a great friend in you, And ...
- The Way It Was Oh the way he held me; So safe, intimate and...
- Open Your Doors For Me I'm at death's door, but theres no ...
- What I Miss I think of you day and night when in the dark ...
- How To Live My manual on how to live; Never fall in love, ...
- Expressive Feelings I feel lonely, I feel sad, I feel ...
- Love And Loss You shout at him, you scream at him, You take...
I grew up in a rough neighbourhood and my friends found it odd that I wrote poems. But the way I see it is; most people have diaries, I have poem books. My dad wrote poems and lyrics all his life and it inspired me! I have always wanted someone to read one of my poems and be speechless and inspired but unfortunatly have never had that as I don't usually share my poems. It annoys me that people do not take my poetry serious as I am young; but were Thomas Hardy and William Shakespeare not young once? I have lived through more than an experienced elder and still I am too young? ! Oh well 'life goes on' so they say. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhiannon Scase
From Friendship Grew Love
I saw a great friend in you,
And appreciate all you do.
As I looked deeper and we grew close,
I noticed a great love arose.
You opened your arms and welcomed me in,
I thought not of the love your heart could bring.
I pledge to thee my one and only:
That you shall nevermore be lonely!
Our love evolved at high velocity
As I am indepted by your generosity!
Our feelings of affection are undoubtably true
I want you to know the depth of my love for you.
You make me feel so vibrant and young,
It may have taken time but at last we are as one!