What I Need - Poem by R.M. Alexander
What I need is a cup of coffee.
Strong, Black, Soothing.
My mood is dark,
Darker than the cup in front of me.
The outlook is bleak,
No place to go, no where to live.
But I’ll get through, one cup at a time.
Comments about What I Need by R.M. Alexander
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda