****what If - Poem by HAZEL Calumarde
What if humans are made of steel?
I guess, there'll be no need for doctors
for you'll surely endure all in serenity
with no worries for the future
What if humans can no longer feel?
i guess there's no use of hitting you
or complaining you, why you left me
without even asking permission
What if humans can fly?
i'll guess, i'll be the first
to be found in the moon
or sliding down from
the rainbow to the ground.
you'll never know.
Comments about ****what If by HAZEL Calumarde
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl