What Is Happening With Me? - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Every star, in the sky,
Tells me stories, I can shy!
Every story, I got and feel,
Make me be, like a prince in a wheel!
Every word, written with sense,
Make me think my woman is a princess! .
Every song and every dance,
Make me be, in a transce!
Every feeling about you,
Make me say: I love only you!
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME?
Comments about What Is Happening With Me? by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl