What Is Poetry?
Poem by Tom Szymecko
- the juiciest center of a rare fruit,
luscious, sweet, enjoyable.
- the pinch cool wind of a winter sled ride,
snazzy, minty, life-fresh.
- the pent-up nerves of an uptight night - released,
refreshed, alarm ringing, singing.
- the perfect timing of a perfect joke,
friendly, fun, pertinent, passionate.
- the once seen look at an attic room,
ancient, ancestral, rich, wondrous.
- a summer starred night alone,
sparkling, private, infinite togetherness.
Comments about What Is Poetry? by Tom Szymecko
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.