What Is The Meaning In The Life Of Man? - Poem by Amber Smith
I can't seem to understand!
What is the meaning in the life of man?
We live for what purpose?
Does god have no limit in our use, are we all-purpose?
Do the little choices and actions in our lives have any kind of effect?
Do they have the strenght to effect our lives, stong enough to wreck?
Wreck all that was layed out for us by our lord?
Or are these choices part of his plan, all gathered together; Hoard
Yes, gathered for understanding, for comlpletion, for ultimate meaning!
I guess we will walk through life without control; careening!
Maybe we are not ment to understand or to know;
Untill the time comes, the time for us to go!
Comments about What Is The Meaning In The Life Of Man? by Amber Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl