What Lasts Forever? ? ? - Poem by Adotupondte MD.
'...In the end...'
I don't knoW
Where do I go...
But I shall take thy words,
'Cause thats all to me you owe;
Words...that shall live till eternity
And with me
To my grave they shall go...
And this is what I shall become
This is my faith in thee...
I don't know
What Lasts ForEver...
......the me in you...
the you in mE! ! -AmEn
Comments about What Lasts Forever? ? ? by Adotupondte MD.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda